Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ignorance is bliss, especially when you are an uninformed environmentalist

Actual conversation I had after work yesterday with some envirohippie:

Envirohippie: "Hey, how did you have your car converted to hydro carbon? Does it run cleaner now?"

Me: "Oh I didn't switch anything. It was a limited release from Honda back in 1996, and it runs great!"

Envirohippie: "Wow, that is so cool. It is nice when the younger generation takes interest in saving the earth."

Me: "Uh...yeah. Have a good one."


Thank you Glenn Beck. Your sticker made this conversation possible.

Want your own sticker for your CAR/TRUCK/SUV? Click here!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hehehehehehehehehe!

Kristin said...

I am ordering one of those stickers for my car. We live in a very liberal neighborhood with a lot of hippie wannabes, eco-freaks, etc. In fact, they are currently rebuilding the local junior high to be the 'greenest' school in the state. There will be a lot of windows and strategically place windows to "heat the building" during winter, and a swamp cooler for the summer. I don't know about you, but there is no way I'd teach in a school full of sweaty adolescent boys and no a.c. !

Mom2mykids said...

Well, *I* love it AND I understand it! (Years at Hanford working with chemists will do that to you.) Glenn Beck is my personal hero at the moment. Do you have his Common Sense yet?

You can check out our blog sometime. It's not as exciting as some (well, most LOL) but it's there anyhow. (Paula & Alan Noakes)

David said...

that is awesome! funny that i wrote about envirohippies yesterday on facebook, and i hadnt even looked at this post yet. i need one of those stickers.

Lisa Christine said...

That was one of the funniest stories ever! ha!