Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Uhh....Sorry about that!

To anyone that has tried to view my blog for the last day, I am sorry. I have no idea what happened. I had Lisa post my last blog, and it was up for a day. Then for some unexplained reason, something was not showing up. Music? Check. Links? Check. Book I am reading, and have finished reading? Check. Verbose warning? Check. Actual blog itself? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!

I think I have fixed it, but not before I changed my background and lost all of my sidebar stuff. And can anyone tell me why the little caution triangle in the bottom left hand corner shows up on my blog? I thought it would go away once I changed my background, but like some sort of virus, it just flares back up again.

Lisa and I get our backgrounds from the same web site, but she doesn't have the caution shield on her blog. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Oh yes, and be sure to check out my 3rd instalment of my Workin' for the Man! series if you haven't seen it already. And if you are new to my blog, you can click here and here for parts 1 and 2. Part 3b should come tomorrow!

Once again, sorry for the messed up blog!

4 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Hey The Donald,

I found your error.. check your home email...

-m

Lisa Christine said...

I love the new background. And I mean love!

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Hey wait a second... I helped you fix the error problem... and I'm not even one of the blogs you peruse anymore??!!

The Donald said...

I am still building back up my sidebar after it was dumped today. You will definately be back on there!