Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Decisions Decisions

OK, if there are people across this country who are going to vote for Nobama just because he is black, (I happen to know of a few in particular. None who read this blog though.) or the other side of the coin, not vote for him because he is black, (Which is equally as stupid. There are so many valid reasons to vote Nobama.) I decided that there must be people who vote on how attractive the person is.

So lets just say for fun that you vote for the "pretty" candidate. Based on the pictures below, which party would you vote for?



OR.......


I have an idea where my vote would go. Of course the only reason why I even did this post was so I would have an excuse to put that picture of Rosie O'Donnell up. I didn't know she was John Belushi's long lost sister.

Happy Wednesday to all!

9 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I'm not even sure Rosie is John's long lost sister - I think she may in fact BE John Belushi, in an Elvis-level conspiracy!

Alicia said...

I like it! I like it a lot!

Stephanie said...

You are so funny. I quietly share your conservative views .

Lisa Christine said...

Hilarious!

libbie said...

Wow! I totally know who you are talking about....."the only reason I am voting for Obama is because he is black. I think it's time for the country to have a black president" HOLY CRAP! I can't believe people these days! What about the issues?
Oh, and don't be so hard on Ro. I am sure she is beautiful on the inside........just like Pelosi....... And all the other hotties on the left!

Janice said...

This is too funny.

Lori said...

Too funny! I like your new background - it's my mental "happy place"...

SuzanSayz said...

Bo Derek and Heather Locklear are Republicans?

hatch said...

You crack me up! Keep on speaking the truth!