Friday, June 13, 2008

Video Friday!

Since it seems as if the blogging world goes to sleep starting sometime on Friday until around sometime Sunday afternoon, I decided that it isn't worth my time to write some wordy blog. So Fridays are the perfect day to post a funny video.

I was emailed this video earlier this week at work, and even though it is not a real story, it is a great parody of how politicians can (and will) react when something goes wrong. Like the video says politicians are the same everywhere! Have a nice warm weekend...I know the lucky ones in the Tri-Cities FINALLY WILL!


4 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Donald maybe I will give good old Glenn a try. And I never actually said I would vote for Barrack or Hillary, I was just interested in the fact that a woman and a black man were running for president.

Jan said...

Unfortunatly, truth hurts. Yikes how funny..

Anonymous said...

I wonder which show that is from. It's so obviously from something like snl or monty python. I am voting for Obama. Doesn't really matter since we live in Washington anyway.

libbie said...

That is hilarious.