Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some good advice for my fellow Men!

Right now I am sitting at work with everything done that I had to do for the day. While trying to think of things to do to pass the next 6 hours by, I decided to write a blog. Now I don’t have internet at work, so I have to do my posts via email. Did any of you know you could do that? You just make up an email address with blogger, and you can email your posts. You can even include pictures. But the one thing I haven’t tried is to include a video.

So, that is what I am trying to do right now. I attached a video I received this morning to the email to see if it would work like the picture does. This video would actually be really good for my weekend video, but I needed something to experiment with. If it doesn’t work, I guess I will save it until Friday. But if it does work, then you get to enjoy it a day earlier.

One more thing, thanks to all of those who sent me birthday wishes either on this blog or Lisa’s. I had a great day. And for those of you who are going to be hitting the 3-1 this year, it wasn’t as bad as turning 30. It actually wasn’t bad at all. That is, unless you are still depressed over hitting the big 3-0.

8 comments:

tharker said...

I had no idea that you could email your posts. That is so cool! Thanks for the tip Donald.

I'm not nearly as anxious about turning 31 as I was when I turned 30 last August. The only thing that slightly bothers me is that 31 feels more officially IN to my 30's than 30 did.

The Yancey Family said...

You guys do all sorts of cool things with your blogs that I just haven't been able to figure out yet. For example, do you know how I get that orange strip that says Pyzam off the top of my blog?

That video was hilarious, Brett just happened to be watching it with me. I hope he learned something from it. He is doing really well, by the way, he tried to go to work today, but only lasted about two hours. He feels pretty good overall though, just tires really easily.

Jan said...

My favorite video of the month is this one. Loved it. He is so funny.

Glad the 31 wasn't painful. I am thinking it was pretty good if I remember. LOL...

Have a great day in emailin. What a great thing to be able to do. Worked great.

libbie said...

Thats so dang funny! Damon knows better than to say or do any of those things! Lucky me :)

Stephanie said...

love the video. Great advise to your fellowmen.

SuzanSayz said...

Gee son, just imagine how it feels for those PARENTS of someone that's turning 31.

Jessica said...

So hilarious! We both enjoyed that one! Yes, Ben also knows better than to do any of those things :)

Yasmine said...

That video is great. So true, so true...all men need to hear that song.