Wednesday, July 2, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....

OK, the winning name has been drawn, and the winner of a case of Dublin Dr. Pepper, the only Dr. Pepper made in the US of A with pure cane sugar is............



Drumroll please!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

None other than Mr. Mike Brinkerhoff!


Mike was in a three way tie with Kim and Nicole, with each of them only missing 5 pictures! So I had to settle it by throwing their names into a hat. My lovely assistant Alexandra was the official contest name drawer, and the name she drew out of her Mickey Mouse ear hat was Mr. Mikeymix himself.


I would like to give a big thank you out to all of you who decided to play my little game. And from now on, whenever you receive an email with one of those pictures in it, you can know if you are looking at the real deal, or a big fat fake! And congrats once again to Mike!


Keep on coming back...you never know when I might spring another contest on you!




6 comments:

Jan said...

Way to cheat Mike. We love that about you. Enjoy the fresh tasting cane sugared delight. We will all be drooling. Do you want maple bars with that? Guess if that was a real question or fake. I will let you know. Hmmm....

Lisa Christine said...

Good job Mike!!!! (and Kim and Nicole). You all have a good eye, that or a great knack for searching the web for answers! Either way, great job and congrats!

Enjoy the soda Mike!

SuzanSayz said...

Well I guess if it is Mike then that means I will get a chance for a taste of this supposed superior Dr Pepper.
I DO NOT like your new background. It's pretty and all, but almost impossible to read without getting headaches.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Hey Jan,

If you send a few maple bars over with any of the people coming here this weekend, I'll send back a can of Dublin Dr. Pepper! That sounds perfectly fair!! AND REAL!!

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

Uoy era yzarc Susan (a little humor courtesy of the Twins). That background is pimp. Looking forward to partying at your crib in a couple weeks.

meohmyers said...

Shoot. I totally wanted to win this thing! Especially since Dr. Pepper is my chosen elixir, I needed to see if this Dublin variety was all you say it is! Congrats, Mike!

So, are you whipping up a batch of DonSalsa for me and Nicole?!?! ;)