Thursday, July 3, 2008

Even crazy men need dates every once in awhile

I don't know how many of you listen to Glenn Beck, but he is one of my favorite entertainment personalitlies. His show is a good mix of politics and humor. One of his favorite sayings is "Its not about left or right, its about right and wrong, and he will call out people who are morons.

Anyways, I was listening the other morning, and he was playing an asnwering maching message from a man named "Dmitrti" leaving a message for "Olga." This is both creepy and fun to listen to at the same time. I can't believe she doesn't call dude back. I mean afterall, he is working on a movie script, and he is a REAL catch!

Happy Thursday to you all, and enjoy the clip.


1 comments:

Heather said...

Whoa, it's a mystery to me... he sounds like such a "catch".