Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TAG! I'm it!

OK, I have been tagged by two people in the last two days, so it is time for me to do it.  The tag is to describe yourself in 6 words.  Sounds easy right?  Maybe for someone else, but this is going to be tough.  Usually I drone on and on about something, but not I only have 6 words.  Let me see here…OK, I think I have it.

 

1.      Opinionated

2.      Congenial

3.      Accommodating

4.      Sarcastic

5.      Thinker

6.      Sociable

 

 

There you have it.  The Donald in 6 words.  Feel free to let me know if you agree or disagree with any of these 6.  Now I guess I have to keep the tag going.  I choose to tag Amy, Mitch, Jessica, and Libbie

 

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I only know you through your blogs, but I agree. I think you do a great job through your stories at making your personality known.

The Yancey Family said...

I can tell that you are those six words from your blog too. I agree with the comment above!

Lisa Christine said...

Yes, these words are definately you. My favorite one is 'thinker'. You do the thinking for the both of us.....politically speaking. If I were to add a word for you it would be doting, for you are the most doting husband in existance, I'm sure :)

Jan said...

The Donald opinionated. I never would have guessed that one.

Great list. I can tell you were the thinker on this one.

SuzanSayz said...

Son, I can think of a few more adjectives for you but I love you and you are 99.5% a great guy so I will keep these ones to myself. I am however extremely proud of what a wonderful husband and father you are.
Love Mom