Wednesday, September 3, 2008

45 hours and counting!

I love this time of year for one thing in particular. And that is football. Whether it be the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL, the Washington State Cougars of the NCAA's, or the mighty Kennewick Lions of the Big 9 in Washington State, I love watching the games.


So this is a big weekend. The Seahawks open up their season on Satuday, the Cougars have their home opener on Saturday, and Friday night Kennewick opens up their season against their cross town rival, the Kamiakin Braves at the Lamp.




Both teams lost a lot of talent from last year, and now have a lot of Juniors playing in key positions. It should be a great game, and hopefully Kennewick will come out on top! In 45 hours the Friday night lights will be lit! And the Sorenson Family, along with our good friends the Butherus Family will be cheering for the Orange and Black. Even Lisa is stoked for this one! Goooo Lions!!

5 comments:

bensfm said...

Gonna have to go against you on this one...Go Braves!

Rachael said...

High School Football games were always fun, too bad I was to busy socializing to watch a single play. Even if I had been watching I wouldn't have had the faintest idea what was going on.

Lisa Christine said...

Stoked is an understatment! I can't wait for tomorrow night. Just another fabulous thing about Autumn...

Love you.

SuzanSayz said...

Donald you should ask dad, he might want to come.

Brooke said...

I haven't been to a Lions game in probably 10 years- what memories those bring back! Our nephew plays for the high school up the street, so those are the only HS games I've been too. Give a big GO LIONS! for me tonight!