Monday, September 1, 2008

Who would have thunk it?

So I just read this interesting article about how our sun has had very low activity over the last few months. In fact, we didn't have any sun spots the whole month of August! Ladies and Gentleman, that is a sign of a chance of global cooling! (Which if you didn't know already, is much more of a problem than the global warming that is no doubt happening.... Allegedly.) If you don't bother to read that article, it goes on to say how the last three times that this happened in the last 1000 years, we have had a RAPID cooling trend.

Just another little tidbit of information for you to swallow. I mean, who would have ever guessed that the sun controlled how hot or cold our planet is going to be?

Oh yes, one more quick thing...more progress made by our fine men and women in Iraq. Read about it here.

I hope you all had a good Labor Day. Now get ready to go back to work!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I didn't hear that about the sun. How interesting. I love how Alaska is suing over the polar bears because we are being told they are becoming less, when they are not. Things are getting crazy around this land.

Lisa Christine said...

Donald...I love you...

Lisa Christine said...

One more thing...I won a giveaway!! Me!!! Can you believe it! An apron...I am SO excited!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donald - I didn't realize Lisa had a blogging hubby, too. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

SuzanSayz said...

Wooh Hooh, Lisa won an apron! I actually saw that on I think Jan's blog. I wonder how long it's going to take Al to discover (all by himself of course) this new disaster. I really believe he would drop Global warming in a minute if Global cooling could become the next big thing. Think of all the new laws he could bully through, I even bet he would find a way to blame that sneaky Global cooling on disguising itself as warming and make it even MORE urgent for everyone to look to him for answers.

Janice said...

God bless this very conservative blog. You make me smile whenever I read it.