Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And The Winners Are...

Thank you to all of those who entered. There are three people who were automatic winners based on what they wrote in their comments. Those lucky ones are The Yancey Family, My Three Sons, and Daniel Gugliemo! Congrats to the instant winners!

Now, lets move onto the drawing for the other two winners. I gave the remaining people three numbers each, then used a number picker online. The two people drawn at random for the last two NoBama stickers are Libbie and Janice. For the winners who live outside the Tri-Cities, email me your address to me at gosonicsgo@charter.net, and I will get them out in the mail ASAP. Thanks for playing, and be sure to display your NoBama sticker proudly wherever you drive!!

5 comments:

libbie said...

YES!! I LOVE WINNING!

Janice said...

Oh! I am so glad I won.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Wow, I didn't think Daniel ever even LOOKED at blogs... Looks like you struck a nerve with the Nobama contest!!

I just wish I hadn't been so swamped at work - I kept thinking that I need to go leave a comment, then didn't. At least my wife made one!!

The Yancey Family said...

WooHooo!!! I win! All you losers can go cry to your mommas!!

My Three Sons said...

Sweet.....! I just got your message, I went to bed REALLY early last night and missed the very exciting message telling me I was a winner :) I can come pick it up either today or tomorrow. I'll give you guys a jingle. Thanks, can't wait to see my bro's reaction :)